Author: Opie Published At: Thu 17 of Apr., 2008 14:30 CDT (2623 Reads)
Correctly adjusting the TV cable get the advantage of WOT and may correct some shifting problems.
- With the engine off, depress and hold down the metal re-adjust tab at the engine end of the TV cable.
- Move the slider until it stops against the fitting.
- Release the re-adjustment tab.
- Rotate the throttle lever to its full travel position (WOT).
- The slider must ratchet toward the level when the lever is rotated to its full travel position.
- The cable may appear to function properly with the engine stopped and cold.
- Re-check cable after the engine is hot.
- Road test the vehicle.